Friday, October 2, 2009

Last weekend in Germany with my friends

The last visit of my person in Bonn this year were my friends from university - Verusha, Monika and Lenka who spent 3 great days with me. I rented a company car for us (very nice service for Telekom employees, indeed) and we went to the closest and biggest cities around Bonn - Köln, Düsseldorf and Koblenz. On Sunday afternoon we visited few villages around the river Mosel and girls tried out local wine in a nice restaurant. In the evening we enjoyed the Bonner copy of Krizik´s fountain in Prague (just joking). No , it was a water show accompanied with classical and pop-rock music, installed at the main square in Bonn. ´In German it´s called "Klangwelle". There were really crowds of people watching it and they did it as a memory of 6o years of German Republic´s existence.
Girls went on Monday morning to the City on their own and I set off to my third last day in T-Mobile. They left on Tuesday morning and there were just two more days for me to spend in Germany so I really tried to make the most out of it :-).

No comments: