Friday, May 3, 2013

Ariba, Ariba, Ariba!!!

Hello, hello, I am reporting some news from my new employment. Mid April 2013, I started working as a new project manager in Ariba's European Prague-based deployment team, working on implementation projects for On Demand Procurement solutions. So far, I have to say, that the job looks very promising and challenging at the same time, plus I am again working with very smart and international people around me. So let's help build the networked economy :-).

My team deals with deployment of the On Demand procure-to-pay piece (everything starting from contractual agreements with suppliers, purchase requisitions/ purchase orders, through shipping notices, receipts, invoices, invoice reconciliations to payment files and remittance information.

No comments: