Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spring 2012 Inspiration

People say, that spring always brings new ideas, spark in your relationship or work, fresh inspiration and strong motivation. I would also admit, that there are more and more things inspiring me at the moment. I am a very social person and by listening to stories of my friends, I always end up thinking, that the world is still such a great place and I am so lucky to have all of you. And so, as spring continues and trees blossom, I am feeling a fresh new wind in my head, now the question is, where and how it would start blowing :-).

It is not just me thinking about all these new things, which are coming. One of my best friends gave birth to her beautiful first son at the end of March and moved back close to her hometown and entered another era of her live. I keep hearing about people getting engaged, married and moving together, changing jobs and getting promotions, also stories of another kind, but it is true, that being twenty-six, almost twenty-seven, seriously brings all these stories closer. We are not kids anymore and so I guess, it is time to listen to our adult inspirations and motivations.

In the mean time and to stay closer to more inspiring people, I decided to participate on activities of CEMS Alumni activities in Prague and became vice-president of CEMS Alumni Association Prague for another year ahead. I am sure, it is going to be great fun ... full of inspiration.



No comments: