Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 2012 update

Hi folks, I have left posting activity for few months, but now I am back again. There have been so many nice and important events happening during this summer and I am also busy with everything, there is no time to even stop and look back, which sometimes is really sad, because I would like to reflect back on things I did, but there is always something new coming and something unfinished.

I will start with my biggest piece of news! On August 8, which was my 27th birthday, I got engaged!

Whoopsie .... yes, it is here .... I can start making my own wedding plans and get ready for another thrilling and serious part of my life.

And just before that, me and Lukas spent wonderful two weeks travellling through Sri Lanka. Great stories and pictures and it was my first real Asian travelling experience!

We also went to visit my friend Lucy to Edinburgh in June and in July, I also spent one week in Lisbon, visiting some of my colleagues and helping out with a training event in Lisbon Cisco office.

In August, we went for canoeing trip on Vltava river, we visited a music festival with my sister and I celebrated my birthday heavily!
I also managed to crash our car a bit, but nothing serious happened and we had our car fixed already.

Alongside with that, I organized a successful CEMS Alumni Networking Dinner in Prague and continue participating on activities of CEMS Alumni club in Czech Republic.

I still work in Cisco´s channel operations area and currently expect what this company could offer me as next adventure!

No comments: